at the worst time, 11pm, every night this week.
I blame it on Gilmore Girls. I made the mistake of watching the last two episodes right before bed a few days ago. Too much, too late. I didn't sleep for at least two hours. Lots of crying, lots of laughing, lots of mourning. And this scene, I just can't seem to stop replaying it in my head complete with the "la la la's". The end really was perfect. And how much do I love the Obama Gilmore tie? It's so meant to be.
But no, this isn't the only thing keeping me up. My irrational takes over my rational, and it doesn't stop until my body is just too exhausted to keep up.
2. Why do I always feel like I am being tailed living here. I don't drive slow, in fact I usually drive just above the speed limit. But there is ALWAYS a car just a few feet behind me.
3. How is it that I can exercise, sweat, drink gallons of water, and my body either gets bigger or stays the same? But the second I cut out refined sugars and flour, I finally see something change. It's so frustrating.
4. When am I not going to feel so isolated and lonely living here? and I'm still waiting for that moment, that "ah ha" when I know moving back was the right decision.
5. Is there a future for Rory and Logan? I have heard that if they were going to come back for an 8th season there was talk he might too. He really grew on me, and I was a Jess fan.
6. Death Cab for Cutie. They are coming out with a new album, which means they will be touring soon, which makes me really happy. I have a thing for Ben.
7. I have been struggling to figure out how to be the right kind of support to those I love. How do I provide hope to those that don't have any?
8. Another reason I can't wait for summer. I want to see a good movie!! Indiana Jones, Clone Wars, Batman, I have high hopes for all of you.
9. Why can't I seem to get going on teaching violin? I have really been procrastinating this. I guess I feel a little bit overwhelmed when I think about how much I have to do to get started. And let's be honest, I would rather sew.
10. And spring dresses. I have so many ideas, I just don't have patterns to make them. If I take this pattern, do this to it, alter it a little here, and there...I actually think about this all day, not just at night.
Surprisingly though, I get really tired in the middle of the day and have no problem sleeping when I should be doing a lot of these things.